August 1, 2010

Day 5 and Day 6 (oopps)

So yesterday got away from me and I missed the Day 5 post. Ooopps. I'm telling myself that everyone is allowed to fall off of the wagon once. So today I will do both day 5 and day 6 and then I will be caught up and we can all forgot this ever happened.

Day 5: Favourite quote.

As you can probably tell from the goodreads quote section at the side of my blog, I'm pretty obsessed with them. I've been known to read entire passages from books to C just because I like the message they have. I have also started to write favourite quotes down because I don't want to forget them. My all time favourite quote is probably "To the world you may be one person, but to me you are the world." I like this one because the first valentines day that C and I were together, he had this quote published and dedicated to me in the newspaper. I still have the little laminated copy that was mailed to me sitting on my desk in a framed picture of us on our first anniversary.

Day 6: 20 of my favourite things:

1) Cuddling with C during a good movie - Just quality time with C in general
2) Long drives to nowhere
3) Spending time with K and B and watching how quickly they are growing up (Some favourite yearly events with these monsters include trips to the zoo with C, Wonderland and their birthdays)
4) Thunderstorms
5) A good book
6) Good morning text messages
7) Colouring (Yes, I am a 25 year old who enjoys colouring. I find it relaxing. You should try it
8) weddings
9) scrapbooking
10) Shopping
11) Christmas ( I love everything about this holiday. I love the snow, the smell of my pine Christmas tree mixed with baking, family, shopping for and giving gifts.)
12) Girls night (I honestly have the best friends in the entire world. We don't get to spend enough time together, but I know if I ever needed any one of them I would only need to pick up the phone. I love when we get the chance to go out just us, with no boys, and catch up.)
13) Photography (I'm probably not the best at it, but I love taking pictures of any and everything
14) Family
15) A bubble bath with candles (and a good book of course)
16) Movies that make me cry
17) Lazy days (Days like today where there is nothing on the agenda but sleeping in late and then staying in bed watching a movie or reading a book)
18) My engagement ring (I'm actually obsessed with my ring. I clean it obsessively. I'm very picky about jewelery, but C picked out my ring himself and I honestly could not have found a rind I love more if I searched for 10 years.
19) Dancing
20) Weekend trips like Niagara or the cottage. They aren't big enough to cause stress, but their long enough and quite enough to be relaxing.

There we go, all caught up!

No comments: