* LIMO, LIMO, LIMO: Yeah. There are honestly no words. I don't know why this is so difficult!
* Favours: I am in contact with the company and the order should be placed latest tomorrow. I'm counting this one.
* Tuxes: Yes! We got an amazing deal on our tuxes at Moores. The guys can go get fitted anytime between now and April and I absolutely cannot wait to see how they all look.
* Alterations: I also did this one. We have a place to do the alterations for a reasonable price and I am in the process of getting all of the girls there.
Bridal Party Gifts: Can I give myself half a point?? I have been researching, but I have not done any purchasing
*Flower Girl Dresses: We are going on Saturday. So close??
* Shopping for my mom's dress: We did this! Her dress will be in at the beginning of May and it is gorgeous
* Go for my first dress fitting: This one is totally not my fault. Stupid shoes that are coming from flipping London
* Find a Card Box: Nope, Nope, Nope. It would probably help if I could decide what I actually wanted.
* Book hair and Make Up Appointments: My amazing mother took care of this one for me. Good thing because my hair dresser (who has been doing my hair for as long as I can remember) booked her vacation to leave May 25th. Luckily, she loves me (seriously, she's invited to the wedding. We have a good relationship) so she moved it. My girls and I will be getting both our hair and our make up done at her Salon. I'm happy with this situation because we will all be in the same place and it will cut down on the running around which will cut down on the stress.
* Get Invitations ready to be sent: There they are. All addressed. I need to add maps and hotel information and put stamps on the last few and they will be good to go.
Now for February:
* Find perfect hair pieces for MOH and Flower Girls: This is something I don't want to leave until the last minute and then be panicking about or scrap it all together.
* Find cake serving set: This shouldn't be difficult
* Get Favours filled and wrapped: This doesn't NEED to be done by the end of the month but I'm hoping to at least have it started
* Set appointment with Venue to set the meals: I'm excited for this one. I haven't been at my venue in a long time. I can't wait to see it again
* Find a Cake Topper: I actually really need to do this and soon so my cake lady can judge the weight.
* Find a rehearsal dinner dress: I would have forgotten about this one if I wasn't just texting the bestest (and MOH) about it.
* Frame my engagement photo: This should be easy.
* Find Flower Girl Baskets: They are throwing flower petals so the need baskets.
* Meet with the Minister: Our church has three, so I need to find out which one will actually be marrying us and meet with them.
* Decide what to give Chris: No clue. Seriously no idea. Suggestions are being taken
* Mail Invitations: This is so exciting!
* Write Speeches: I write parts of it randomly, in my head during the day. I need to start getting it all on paper.
* Work on Slideshow: This needs to happen. Like months ago.
It looks like a lot, but it's a lot of little things so it can be done!