First of all, I have to wish my bestest a very happy 27th birthday!!
So it's officially 2012, which means that it is also officially my wedding year! This means that as of January 1st, I have turned into a crazy bride who needs to get everything done NOW.
Since I barely did anything in December (Christmas break....for the whole month..) I figured I would use today to look at the to-do list that I made in November and figure out what I actually did, and what still needs to be done.
* LIMO, LIMO, LIMO: This really needs to be done. If I don't have a lime by the end of the month there are going to be problems.
* Invitations: I did this! I got them from Invitation Styles and I absolutely love them. Now I need to get them all together and addressed so I can send them out in mid February
* Favours: I swear I know where to find them and I know exactly what I want. It's just the ordering that seems to be the problem. Another must for this month.
* Tuxes: Yeah there are no words. This isn't a monthly goal, this is a weekly one. My boys WILL have tuxes by the end of this week.
* Alterations: I'm working on it!
* Guestbook: Something I actually did! My guest book was ordered from Shutterfly and it's perfect.
Bachelorette Weekend: I'm making this one blue to help with my pride. I did my part of the bachelorette weekend. The second last weekend in April, my bridesmaids, mom, sister and a few close friends will be heading to Blue Mountain to spend the weekend in a beautiful chalet. I nailed down the date, guest list and venue...my work is done.
Bridal Party Gifts: Yeah not even close. I have ideas. Lots of ideas actually. My problem seems to be execution.
So I have managed to accomplish 3 things on my list...since November.....
And of course the list keeps growing, so here is what I hope to get done by the time February rolls around
*Flower Girl Dresses: This is probably the one thing I have been excited for since I got engaged, other than buying my dress. I can't wait to see the two cutest little girls all dressed up in their pretty white dresses. We have been putting it off because they are 7 and 3, and growing every single day but I think we are finally at the point where we can buy them and they will still fit at the end of May
* Shopping for my mom's dress: She's the one who has been putting this one off, but it needs to be done
* Go for my first dress fitting: My dress is in. As soon as my shoes get here I am making an appointment for my first fitting. I absolutely cannot wait to put that dress on again.
* Find a Card Box: I think I want a card box that holds pictures, I just need to find one that isn't going to cost me a fortune. I know you can make them, but the tutorials look a bit ambitious for this girl.
* Book hair and Make Up Appointments: This one is easy. I see blue in my future
* Get Invitations ready to be sent: I want to have them addressed, in envelopes with stamps, sitting and waiting to go.
* Decide on an engagement print and order it: I do really need to do this. My photographer wants to work on it and he's going to start getting mad.
I'm sure there is so much more that I am forgetting but I think all of this grouped with all of those daunting little red tasks above are going to keep me busy enough.