January 31, 2012

Day 9: Loves

Here they are in no particular order:

1) My Fiance: Obviously. Even though there are days that he drives me crazy, he is still the one person I want to talk to after a long day and the only person who can make me smile no matter what.

2) My Family: My family and I are super close. My mom and my sister are my best friends and I can't remember a time where I didn't tell them absolutely everything. My brother is going to be the best man in our wedding and my daddy is my daddy. Enough said. Every single one of them has always supported me in every decision and I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without them.

3) My Friends: These girls are like a second family. I have been friends with most of them since the 9th grade and we have survived pretty much everything together. I know that if I need anything it would take one phone call to any one of them and they would drop everything to be there.

4) My Nieces: I know they technically count as family but I swear I had no idea what love was until I met my first niece. I would literally throw myself in front of a bus for either one of those two.

5) The Puppy: I still say Brady was the best decision Chris and I have made. I love coming home to someone that is excited to see me every single day.

6) My Wedding Dress: I know that sounds a little superficial but I love my wedding dress. I was terrified that I bought it way too early and I was going to find another dress that I liked more before the wedding. Hasn't happened. I still love my dress just as much as the day I found it.

7) Long Drives: I love being in the car. Chris and I have always gotten in the car and driven anywhere, whether its a road trip, or driving just to see where we end up. We get along in the car and I find it less stressful than flying.

8) Bubble baths and Candles: Best way to relax after a crazy day. It's become a bit of a routine, and something I need to have a least once a week to help me de-stress

9) Lazy Days: As much as I like going out and catching up with friends, there is nothing I love more than lazy days where I can wear my comfy clothes, cuddle with my boys and watch movies.

No comments: