January 12, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday

* I'm exhausted! This week has been dragging, and I am ready for it to be over!

* I'm so excited for this weekend. Chris got me tickets to American Idiot for Christmas, and the show is on Sunday. We are going to lunch at the Spaghetti Factory (yum!) and then heading to the play. It's been a while since I have seen a live show so I can't wait.

* My life is turning into one gigantic to-do list. I have a constant stream of alteration schedules, last minute details, vendors and payments running through my head at all times.

* We have quite a few deposits due this month. Things are starting to get very real!

* Pinterst is NOT helping my problem with lists. I am literally on there ALL day pinning crafts I will probably never do, recipe's I will never make, and finding more and more wedding ideas that I never even thought of. This is sending me to etsy trying to find all of these wonderful things cheaper.

* I'm starting to wonder what I'm going to blog about when this wedding is over? Maybe I will magically find some money and I can start blogging about house renovations. One can hope right?

* I have to go back to work, so I guess that's it for today

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

No comments: