8 Fears. This could get interesting.
1) I said it in a post a couple of weeks ago. Spiders. They terrify me. I can't really explain why.
2) Sharks - This probably more of an ocean fear as I refuse to get in one, but sharks are a major contributing factor. Don't get me wrong, I think they are beautiful, fascinating animals, and I watch Shark week as avidly as the next guy, but I prefer to study them from the beach.
3) Driving in Snow: The first time I ever drove by myself in a snow storm, I slipped, hit a curb, and watched on coming traffic coming at me. A nice man helped me off but I swear it traumatized me because I haven't driven in the snow since. I live in Canada. I need to get over this.
4) Horror Movies: I'm a big chicken. I scream, jump, occasionally swear, have nightmares. Going to horror movies with me is probably very amusing.
5) Sleeping Alone: I love being home alone during the day and I'm normally completely fine at night. For some reason I'm terrified to actually sleep alone in the house.
6) Choking: Lack of oxygen seriously freaks me out. I am CPR certified and yet if someone is choking I am typically freaking out and running in the opposite direction.
7) Death: Yup. I'm one of those. I know it happens. I know it's gong to happen. I prefer not to think about it.
8) Complications: Being a diabetic and growing up surrounded by bad diabetics my biggest fear is probably the complications that surround the disease. Amputations. Kidney failure. Blindness..
I proud (and maybe feeling a little pathetic) that I actually managed to come up with 8!