1) Graduate! - In September I will be entering my fourth and final year of English and Professional Writing at York University. I'm on mixed feelings when it comes to finally being done school, but I know one thing for sure, I am definitely done! I briefly kicked around the option of teachers college, but that is no longer in the cards for me. I've been in school long enough, I've spent enough money pursuing higher education if this can't help me find a career then I am not meant to have one.
2) Find a Job - This may be wishful thinking in today's economy, but I desperately want to work somewhere else. At this point I would be willing to become a garbage woman rather then continue at my crappy retail position which I have held for the past 7 years
3) Eat Better - I seriously need to crack down. I'm constantly just driving through somewhere because it's so much easier, but if I want to start looking for wedding dresses, I need to be at a weight I'm comfortable with. I also want to feel healthier and that is not going to happen with fires and burgers
4) Exercise - Same reasons as above
6) Cross some serious items off of the wedding list - Major things include photographer and DJ
7) Save money
That's all I can think of right now. 365 days from today I will be about 9 months away from my wedding day, so I'm sure my hopes, dreams and plans will have changed significantly. Maybe I will repost this again a year from now.