August 23, 2010

Day 28: What's in your handbag/purse

...This could be embarrassing. I joked with C yesterday that I was going to clean out my purse before I did this post. I tent to just throw things in there and forget about them, so who knows what we will find!

That is everything that is currently in my purse. I consists of:

*My Sunglasses
*3 lip glosses

*3 wallets/change purses (The Coach one holds change, the XOXO one is my main wallet with cards, money and other crap and the Louis Vuitton literally has nothing in it, I don't know why it's there)
*My blackberry
*Keys
*Hair Clip
*A pen cap (don't know where the actual pen is)
*45 cents
*A Metro receipt
*A Freshco receipt
*A McDonald's receipt
*A Dollarama receipt
* My Camera and a book - Two things that I never leave the house without
That wasn't too bad.

You would think I would take this opportunity to actually clean the purse out. But no. I just casually shoved everything back in.

A different problem for a different day.

No comments: