July 21, 2010

A Much Needed Vacation

So I'm back after 5 glorious days looking at this:

And This:

And this:

And spending time with my favourite people. Like him:

and them:
It was honestly just what I needed. A relaxing weekend away with good friends. A break from work, and wedding planning and just day to day life.

But now I'm tanned and back to the real world. I spend the better part of yesterday catching up on all of your wonderful blogs, and trust me, there were a lot. But I think I am now officially caught up, and this is just a quick post to let you all know that I am alive.

I don't really have anything significant to say at the moment, just trying to get back into my day to day schedule. Doing things that don't include sleeping until 11, planing my butt on a deck chair right in the sun and reading the afternoon away, napping at 5 and then waking up to fatty foods an a drink to start the evening.

I miss vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vacations are always great! Glad yours was awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was definitely a much needed getaway.