July 29, 2010

Day 3 - Favourite Television Program

This is going to be a quick post, but I`m actually doing it which makes me proud of myself.

My favourite television show changes by season, but currently I am addicted to Dexter

I had heard so many things about this show but never really bothered until a friend of the family gave me the first season and insisted I tried it. I watched one episode and that was all it took, I was hooked.

It is such a great idea, with an awesome storyline. It is creepy, interesting, amusing and thrilling all at the same time. I occasionally find myself so grossed out that I`m tempted to turn it off, but I just can`t because I need to know what happens next.

If you haven`t tried Dexter yet I recommend checking it out. Trust me, it`s worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the covers for all the seasons. They are hilarious looking. Season 4 has him holding his baby with blood splattered over both of them, lol.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Dexter!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this show! I think I'm only halfway through season 3, I got distracted by One Tree Hill.