February 3, 2012

10 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Places You Want to Go

This on might be hard. I'm not a big vacation dreamer, I have a few places that I would love to go, but 6?

...Here goes nothing

1) Venice, Italy: It's been an obsession of mine since I was very little. My mom's best friend went on a vacation there and came home with all of these pictures and memories and my 8 year old self was instantly in love. Nothing has change, it is still #1 on my list.

2) Hawaii: Confession Time: I've always been a little bit obsessed with Pearl Harbor. I did a project on it for History in Highschool, I've seen the movie about a million times. So my Hawaii obsession has a lot to do with wanting to go there.

3) Ireland: Chris's family is Irish so I know I wouldn't have a problem getting him here. It's just so pretty and (confession time #2) the Irish accents don't hurt (I have always had a bit of an obsession)

4) Boston: Chris is a HUGE Red Sox fan and it has always been a dream of his to go here. I guess somewhere in the 10 years I have been with him it has become something I really want to do. He would be like a kid at Christmas with all of the baseball and I would have a blast watching that, as well as whale watching and going to Salem. We have actually decided that this is where we are going for our honeymoon. Can't wait!


5) New York: Yeah, Yeah I'm cheating. Yes, I have already been there, but only once. And yes, I did see a lot, but there is still so much more to see. I don't think I need to say again just how much I loved New York so I would go back in a heart beat.


6) Paris: This one I can't really explain. I think I just like the romantic idea of being in Paris.

That was easier than I thought. Apparently I have more of a desire to travel than I thought I did.

I know this is technically the 10 DAY challenge, but my computer and I take a well needed break on the weekends, so I will pick this up on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: