November 28, 2011

Weekend Recap!

What a busy, busy weekend!

But it's ok because this is a short week. Chris and I are only working until Wednesday and then taking off for a long weekend. We aren't going anywhere but there are big plans for sleeping in and tackling that wedding checklist with a vengeance. I can't wait.

My weekend started bright and early on Saturday when my mommy and I plus s0me girlfriends headed to Niagara for a girls shopping day.

It was a beautiful day for outlet shopping, not too hot and not too cold. I apparently was not in a shopping mood because I barely spent anything (extremely unlike me).

I did manage to pick up a cute photo frame from Stokes to put on my signing table

Mine is black and slightly larger than this one. And really inexpensive! I only paid 7.99, which is amazing.

After we shopped ourselves out we headed back home and met the fiance at East Side Mario's for dinner. I also should add that Saturday was the 6 month mark for our wedding day!

It's crazy how fast time is flying! I remember when we set the date almost 3 years ago and I was so mad because I was out voted and had to wait what seemed like forever to walk down the aisle. And now I will be doing it in 6 months!

Sunday also started early with a trip to Costco.

I could spend a fortune in that store. I think I was in there for about 5 minutes and had a list of 10 things I wanted.

I behaved and only walked out with two books and a Christmas present! I'm loving the fact that I started early this year. My goal is to not be running out Christmas Eve for one last gift. I'm going to get it done early!

We spent the rest of the day visiting family, watching football and doing a mini photo shoot.

How cute is my baby?!?!

I also ordered my Christmas cards! I ended up using Costco because of their location and prices. It was so easy. I literally uploaded photo's, attached them to the card, wrote a little message and they were done. I'm getting 50 cards for 15.00 which is perfect and I can pick them up as early as today. Super convenient which is exactly what I need in my life right now. I'm feeling very accomplished that I actually got off my butt and did it this year. I have been swearing to send them for years and it just hasn't happened.

I can't wait to get them. I will post pictures as soon as I hear that people have started to receive them because there are people on my list that read this blog and we can't ruin the surprise!

No comments: