September 20, 2011

Television Tuesday

Probably my favourite part about fall is the return of all my T.V shows

Our PVR is seriously overrun because there is honestly not enough time in our day to watch them all.

So I figured I would use Tuesday for the next little while to let you in on what I'm watching.

This week I'm excited for:

Obviously! I think I have made it clear how obsessed with this show I am. Last season wasn't fantastic, but the producers have stated that this season they plan on going back to the basics. So I'm very excited for tonight!

The new show that I'm looking forward to is:

Synopsis (taken from Wikipedia): The series follows a former New York City police detective named Carrie Wells, who suffers from hyperthymesia, a rare medical condition that gives her the ability to remember everything. She is reluctantly asked by her former boyfriend and one-time partner to join his homicide unit after he asks for help with solving a case. The move allows her to do the one thing she has been trying to remember, that of finding out how her sister was murdered.

I Say every year that I'm not going to start watching new series because a) I don't have time and b) I typically end up getting addicted and then they get cancelled. But this year, like every other, I failed.

I'm a complete sucker for the crime genre. I read the books, watch the shows, I guess it's my guilty pleasure. So this show immediately appealed to me. It also starts tonight (Tuesday's are going to be a big night for me). Hopefully it does well and I don't have to be sad when it gets cancelled.

That's my top two this week. What are you looking forward to? (not that I need any more temptations)

No comments: