March 5, 2010

Favourite Fridays

A Girl in Pearls, one of the blogs that I follow has started a new theme called Favourite Fridays. Every Wednesday she posts a question and on Friday we answer it. I thought it would be fun to participate. This weeks question is Favourite Romantic Comedy.

I found this one tough. There are SO many options to choose from, and I change my mind SO often. I'm going to cheat a bit and list two

1) Made of Honor - mainly because its completely wedding themed and I'm wedding obsessed right now

2) P.S I love You - I always enjoy a good movie that makes me cry. I think it's good to cry occasionally.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I just watched P.S. I love you tonight I always cry at that one!!

Jen said...

Great choices! PS I love you definitely is a tearjerker for me though! Thanks for playing :)