October 24, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

I'm suspending Television Tuesday for this week, even though there is TONS to talk about (Um...Once Upon A Time....!) because I had to share a fantastic new recipe that a blogger shared with me.

A couple of weeks ago, Nicole, from Life's a Beach, posted this recipe.

As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to try them. Chris LOVES Red Lobster....and I hate fish. Therefore, we don't go that often, so I figured it would be nice to make him something that tastes like something he would get at his favourite restaurant.

My sister's candle party last weekend (in which I spent way too much money....again) was the perfect opportunity for me to try them out. So the night before, at about 10, I got out all of the ingredients and gave it a go.


Seriously guys, these things are amazing. The first batch that I made didn't make it to the party (I had to go back and make more) as they lasted about 15 minutes before they were gone (which is fine because they take about that long to make). They are fantastic when they are fresh out of the oven. Warm. Soft. So Good.

They also weren't too bad the next day and went pretty fast at the party.

I am actually making them again tonight to go with the Chili that is currently cooking in the slow cooker (I've honestly begun to tackle this cooking thing. I'm even confident enough to consider myself decent.)

So go and try these, you won't regret it. And go check out Nicole's blog for even more tasty ideas.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh I'm so glad you tried them and liked them!!! :) Yeah I don't like fish either :)