August 7, 2011

NKOTBSB Take 2!

Remember this post where I gushed and raved about the amazingness of the NKOTBSB concert? Well the disclaimer is that this post may be 10 times worse.

The latest NKOTBSB concert was on Saturday (this being the one that we bought tickets for the day after we came home from the last one). Saturday's concert was 10 times better than the last one. Better seats. Better energy. Better luck. Just better.

I'm not going to lie, insider information is a wonderful thing. Going to the show in June gave us the ability to pick the best seats for this show. Meaning that our 15 year old selves got to be thrilled when we realized that the aisle seats that we so carefully purchased turned out to be the exact aisle that Nick and A.J came down during Shape of My Heart (which I will be honest and admit I didn't hear a word of. I believe I was too busy overusing the phrase "Oh My God" and screaming...and jumping...and basically not acting at all like the 25 year old, soon to be married, university graduate that I actually am.) Oh well. I think it's good to relive your youth. Keeps things fresh. And of course I got to do it with two of my best friends (and bridesmaids!) who I have experienced every BSB concert with since the age of 15.

Anyways I will stop rambling and leave with pictures.

Disclaimer #2: Better seats mean better pictures so be prepared for a photo overload.

The above two were taken when they were right beside us.


Honestly words and pictures cannot describe how amazing this show actually is. The atmosphere and energy in the building is enough to get you excited and the performance is phenomenal. If you had the chance to see the show but didn't out of doubt (I was doubtful before the first show. I believe I stated that the whole thing was going to be hilarious....) trust me when I say that if and when they come back get the tickets. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like it was AWESOME!