June 24, 2010

Some Changes

Hello All!

As you can see I have made some changes....again. I didn't think my blog title had very much to do with my blog. When I started blogging, I had no intentions of this becoming a "wedding blog" but I have noticed that that is exactly what it has become. So I wanted the title of my blog to reflect more about C and I, as well as our journey together, basically all of the things that I write about. I also figured that since I changed the title, I may as well change the look. I promise I will try to leave it alone at least for a month.

So yesterday was quite and interesting day in Ontario. The weather was crazy, having everything from and earthquake, to a downpour to a tornado all in one day. The tornado I only found out about today, so it really didn't affect me (although scary nonetheless) but the earthquake I actually felt. I was napping with B and all of a sudden the couch began to shake. It didn't last long, and I really only felt about two tremors, but I have to admit it scared me. Coming from a place that doesn't experience these things, one does not really know what to do when it is happening. I actually had no clue what was going on, and thought I was going crazy until I got a message from C asking if I felt the earthquake. I then, of course, started freaking out and he had to call me and talk some sense into me.

I also went out dress shopping last night with my sister and V for a dress to wear to SM's wedding. I don't know how much I have talked about this wedding, but it is at the end of July. I'm very excited (not only because I LOVE weddings) but because the guest list includes some old friends that I haven't seen in quite some time, so I am looking forward to catching up. I tried SO MANY dressed on yesterday, and nothing was working. I was getting very frustrated. I found one little black dress at Fairweather, that was cute, and looked fine, but it was $100.00 which I thought was way too pricey for what I was getting. Then I stumbled across this at Suzy Shier:




















I instantly fell in love. It was exactly what I was looking for, but my sister and V didn't look convinced, so I left it and continued looking. I didn't find anything else and of course this dress was still sitting on my mind. So I decided to buy it, bring it home and show it to C and my mom, if they agreed with My sister and V, then I could always return it. I hope they agree with me, because I love it. I'm already imagining shoes to go with it. That's definitely next on my list. Anyways, I figure I will put the dress on for them tonight, so expect pictures shortly.

And of course, SYTYCD was on last night. My front runners haven't changed. I still LOVE Kent. He's just so cute and almost awkward, I can't help but adore him. My favourite dance of the night had to be Adecheke and Allison's contemporary. And someone that stood out for me this week, that I didn't mention last week was Ashley. I really liked her number last night.

Did you notice anyone this week, that you didn't notice last?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that dress! I have no watched the DVR of SYTYCD yet ...will do so today.

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! If they don't agree with you, surely you can send it my way because it is to die for! Ok so purple's my fave color but the dress is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Robert's Tango was my favorite routine last night! Kent is my fave too! :o)

Anonymous said...

The dress is so cute!

Hepburn Hilton said...

How an anyone NOT like that dress? Carzy, It's gorgeous!