April 9, 2010

Favourite Friday!


Jen over at A Girl in Pearls hosts a weekly feature title favourite Fridays. This week's topic id Favourite Dramatic Novel.

This one is easy. It would have to be The Time Travelers Wife by Audry Niffenegger. Everyone was telling me how good this book was, so I got it to find out what all of the hype was about. I literally read it in two days. I couldn't put it down. It was such a new and interesting idea, and her writing kept you wanting to find out more.

I also saw the movie, and while I would recommend reading the book before you see the movie, it was still good. The book was just better!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh; I'm not gonna lie...I couldn't get into the Time Travelers Wife! I really did try to; it just never clicked with me!
Thanks for playing & have a fabulous weekend :)