1. It has been almost a month since I last updated. I have no excuse. Other than life being crazy
2. Just because I haven't posted, doesn't mean I don't have a constant stream of potential blog post running through my mind at all times. Want examples...
- Wedding - There are a lot of things happening here (including my first experience dress shopping!!)
- Jobs - I started a working a couple of times a week for my mom who owns her own business. The money is good, but I'm exhausted
4. Due to the above point everyone in my class right now is currently well rested......except for me. I feel like I got hit by a truck
5. Brady is getting SO big. I have no idea when this happened. It was like all of a sudden my cute puppy is now a dog. A 30 pound dog who seems to think he is a lap dog despite what I tell him each and every day
6. Seeing as we're on the topic of Brady, this is a picture C sent me yesterday
....at least someone likes the snow!
7. I am currently on a hunt for a printing company that will make me pretty and cute invitations for a reasonable price. Suggestions?
8. Oh and remember the centerpiece hunt? Yeah we are still no closer to solving that problem
9. Monday was my engage-aversary (pretty sure I just invented a word). Two years ago on Monday C proposed to me. This means I get one more of these anniversaries until I become his wife!
I think that's it for the random thoughts floating around in my head today.
This was fun! If you want to join be sure to head over to Carolyn's blog, Life, Love and Puppy Prints