December 15, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

* 10 days until Christmas!!!

* 10 days until Christmas and it is currently raining outside. Raining and warm. I'm really starting to worry about my Christmas day snow situation

* 10 days until Christmas and I am not even close to finished my shopping. I swore things would be different this year...

* All my Christmas traditions are happening this week. Our annual baking is on Sunday and the bestest and I are doing our shopping trip on Wednesday. These are only a few of the reasons why I love this time of year so much, so I can't wait.

* Even though we have a huge baking day on Sunday I'm in a mood for baking right now. So I think I might be making cookies tonight.

* The Christmas cards are out and I'm pretty sure everyone has received theirs. Unfortunately I'm still at war with my scanner, so I'm having problems showing them to you. I may need to get the boy to come and look at it.... Stay tuned!

* OK I'm going to get off of the Christmas topics.

* I'm waiting (not so patiently) for my guest book from Shutterfly to get here. The range for delivery that they gave me was between Monday this week and Monday next week. In my logic that means it should already be here. Hopefully today!

* I missed Wedding Wednesday yesterday due to my work's Christmas party and I actually had exciting stuff to talk about! Oh well, there's always next week.

* That's pretty much it! It's going to be a busy but fun weekend, so bring on Friday!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HOLY COW... 10 days is it... ugh!