September 1, 2010

27 years

Yesterday was this cutie's 27th birthday

I have to admit that this post is purely so I can post cute baby pictures that I recently found while searching for our wedding slide show.

Want one more?

ok

Cutest thing ever.

Yes, Yesterday my wonderful fiance turned 27. Which meant another cake.

This time it was a Bailey's Irish Creme Cheesecake. Also really good. But to be perfectly honest, I think if I see another cake I may throw up. This cake brings out total count up to four cakes.....since Saturday. And we're not done. We still technically are supposed to have 2 more coming. I'm seriously considering forgetting to buy the cake for the party we are having on Saturday. I just don't think I can eat anymore.

We celebrated his birthday by going to Applebee's for dinner and then going to see The Expendables. I can't say I was impressed by the movie. Here are some reasons why:

1) Dialogue - Horrible
2) Story - Didn't really exist
3) I think they managed to shove every action movie cliche in as much as possible. Examples?
-Big, pointless explosions
-Lots of guns
-Lots of violence
-Lots of blood
-Some kind of Kung Fu
There were more but that's all I can currently think of. It just wasn't my kind of movie, but C liked it and it was his birthday so that's all that matters.

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to post these

....He's SO going to kill me.....

And to wish the most wonderful guy in the world a very happy 27th Birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second one. He's so cute! He hasn't changed much, if you think about it :)

Ashley said...

LOL...I see more of him in the last one.

I love the first one of him because he looks so squishable (I really don't think that's a word but it is now)

Sara said...

awwww! happy birthday to him!!

Anonymous said...

He looks exactly the same!

...and there better be cake on Saturday. I'm just saying.