February 15, 2010

An Indecisive Bride

Hello All!

So I have changed my layout, once again. I get bored easily, and need to make changes, so here we are.

On another note, I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. Mine was eventful, C surprised me with these:

and these......:
....Not the Coach purse.....just the mittens.....the purse was my attempt at photographic artistry. I feel like such a loser, but I wanted these mittens desperately. I just think they are so cute. So points to C for listening.

We then headed out to look at another venue and this is where the indecisiveness comes in. The Venue was called Oakview Terrace, here is a picture:

I could only get a picture of the gardens from the website, if you want to see more the website is http://www.oakviewterrace.com/index.html

To be honest, everything about this place is perfect. It's the right price, the scenery is beautiful, the room is the right size for the amount of guests we are planning on, the coordinator seemed phenomenal....

.....but yet I don't love it......

....and I honestly can't give a good reason why.

I have come to the conclusion that I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I don't like to make big decisions and when I do I spend so much time questioning them that I will eventually totally talk myself out of it. When I come to think about it, I have found something wrong with every single venue I have gone into. Even this one, which, as I just said, is a close to PERFECT as we will probably get.

I think I am trying to hard to aim for perfection. I want to find the one venue that is going to incorporate all of my wants and needs, and I really don't think I'm ever going to find it.

...This is exactly why I have yet to try on one wedding dress.....Two years from now I will put on that same dress and hate everything about it.

Has anyone else had this similar issue when venue hunting or am I just crazy?

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

omgosh that place is gorgeous!

I'm with you on waiting for the dress... my tastes change daily and I want to feel *perfect* in my dress.

Anonymous said...

I bought my mittens last week too! I love them :) I also bought the hat with the pompom on the top, it was too cute!

Oakview Terrace looks beautiful! Maybe because it's still two years away, you don't want to settle for something now, and find somewhere else say a year from now.